For herringbone and rotary sheds
The MilktechNZ® MC-1 is a 375ml high capacity milking claw designed for today’s high producing cows. Developed to provide excellent vacuum stability with the advantage of handling high milk flow ensuring a gentle and fast milking process.
- More robust bowl made from Polyphenylsulfone – one of the strongest, most chemically resistant polymers available.
- Carefully designed to hang in the optimum position for cupping.
- Air admission hole can be placed front or back to allow quick inspection and cleaning.
- Available in 2+2 or 4+0 pulsation types and with or without shut off valve.
- 100% designed and manufactured in New Zealand.
With lightweight plastic cup shells
CLUSTER WEIGHT 1700g
With stainless steel cup shells
CLUSTER WEIGHT 2100g