UK Promotion Terms and Conditions

MilktechNZ® 36 Months 2.5% interest Terms and Conditions

Order any MilktechNZ® product before 1st May 2024 and get a 2.5% flat rate interest rate for 36-months! * This offer is available to customers from the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland, and the Irish republic only. This offer is for Unregulated business transactions only with a minimum lending of £30,000 or €35,000.

Product

This offer applies to all MilktechNZ® products.

Structure

  1. 36 monthly terms (3+33 monthly payment structure)
  2. VAT paid up front or can be deferred up to 3 months.
  3. Offer is valid based on 60% of the sales order value.

Deposit*

  1. 20% Deposit is required if the amount financed is over £40.000 or €45.000.
  2. 30% Deposit is required if trading for 3 years or less.

Promotion

Promotional period 1st November 2023 – 1st May 2024.

Terms

2.5 % p.a.* flat rate interest available on Hire Purchase Agreements based on 60% of the sales order value.

Offer is available on all MilktechNZ® products only for Unregulated business transactions with a minimum single order value of £15,000 or € 17.500, promotion valid until 1st May 2024 or while stock lasts.

Finance is provided by Anglo Scottish Asset Finance Ltd (company no. 06099866) and is available for business purposes only on a Hire Purchase Agreement for VAT-registered customers only.  Credit approval, fees, terms, and conditions apply.

Finance is based on a 36-month term, for full finance promotion details and structure please contact your MilktechNZ® Sales Representative.

MilktechNZ® Buy 2 Cup Removers Get A Free Pulsator Promotion Terms and Conditions

For a limited time only, MilktechNZ® is offering a free pulsator for every 2 CR-1 electronic cup removers purchased.

Promotional Period:

This promotion is valid for purchases made between April 1, 2024, and May 31, 2024, inclusive (“Promotional Period”).

Eligibility:

To qualify for this promotion, customers must purchase 2 MilktechNZ® CR-1 electronic cup removers an 25% deposit is required at point of order and remaining 75% at point of delivery.

Free Product:

Upon meeting the purchase requirement, customers will receive a free MilktechNZ® Pulsator with their order.

Geographical Limitation:

This offer is available to customers residing in the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland, and the Irish Republic only.

Product Inclusions:

This offer applies specifically to the MilktechNZ® CR-1 Electronic Cup Removers. The free product included in this promotion is the MilktechNZ® Pulsator.

Exclusions:

This offer does not apply to the stand-alone Pulsator.

The promotion is only applicable when 2 MilktechNZ® CR-1 Electronic Cup Removers are purchased in conjunction with each other.

Promotion Restrictions:

This promotion cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotions, discounts or MilktechNZ® finance schemes.

MilktechNZ® reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice.

This promotion is subject to availability, and MilktechNZ® reserves the right to limit quantities available for purchase.

Returns and Exchanges:

Products purchased under this promotion are subject to MilktechNZ®‘s standard return and exchange policy.

General:

By participating in this promotion, customers agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.

MilktechNZ® reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Please review the latest version available on the MilktechNZ® website before participating in the promotion.